Cold-pressed oils are extracted from plant sources using a mechanical/manual process. This process is performed without the use of heat or chemicals, and it preserves the integrity of the oil's nutrients. Cold-pressed oils are popular because they retain more of their original flavor, aroma, and nutritional value than other types of oils. There are various cold-pressed oils available in the market today, including olive oil, avocado oil, grape seed oil, and hemp seed oil.
Let’sLive has an array of cold-pressed oils that are popularly used in Indian cuisine such as Groundnut oil, Coconut oil and Sesame oil.
Cooking With Cold Pressed Oils
Cold-pressed oils are extracted from plants without generating any heat. The process is slower than that of hot-pressed oils, but it produces a higher quality oil with a richer flavor. The process is slower than that of hot-pressed oils, but it produces a higher quality oil with a richer flavor. Oils such as Coconut oil, Essential oils, Flavor oils and natural flavorings, extracts of rosemary and vanilla or citrus zest, are made from plants by extraction methods that do not use heat (cold-pressed or expressed) but instead follow a process of concentration in a solvent such as alcohol, water, or glycerin
Are Cold Pressed Oils healthier than regular Oils
It is no wonder that cold-pressed oils are gaining popularity in the cooking world. These oils are extracted from raw seeds by pressing them with a hydraulic press or similar machine. This process does not use heat and only requires minimal processing, which provides benefits to the health-conscious cooks out there.
Benefits of Cold Pressed oils
Cold-pressed oils are higher in nutrients and antioxidants than processed oils. This means that they contain more omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E, especially when compared with industrially processed oils. Cooking with cold-pressed oil can also help you achieve a healthy balance between your brain and your body, which is known to happen when you cook with healthy fats.
More and more people are switching to cold-pressed oils because of its beneficial effects on one’s health
- They are the purest form of oils with natural, unrefined ingredients.
- Cold pressing involves using hydraulic or mechanical pressure to extract the oil from a plant and it preserves all of the essential nutrients found in the oils. This is because heat and light can destroy natural nutrients found within the oils.
- It contains Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids which are important nutrients that help regulate your blood lipids, have a positive impact on your heart, make red blood cells, support brain function, and reduce inflammation.
- Cold-pressed oils are 100% vegan and do not contain any chemicals, herbicides, or pesticides.
Some of the nutritional benefits of these oil are listed below:-
- They provides healthy fats that help build cell membranes in the body.
- They help support cognitive function by supplying healthy fats and nutrients.
- They can help to maintain a healthy mood by providing energy and nutrients.
- Vitamin D:- Vitamin D is necessary for bone health, supports the immune system, helps regulate blood pressure and heart rate, and helps with mood.
How are Cold Pressed Oils extracted
Cold-pressed oils are usually extracted from plant sources like olives, nuts, and seeds.
Cold-pressed oils are extracted from plant sources like olives, nuts, and seeds. These oils are not heated or processed in any way during the extraction process which preserves their natural flavors and nutrients. Cold-pressed oils are produced by squeezing the plant's fruit, seeds, or stems and extracting the oil without using heat. It is stronger in flavor and contains more nutrients than its heated counterparts. They can be used to add a subtle flavor to foods like salads and dressings while maintaining their nutritional properties. Cold-pressed oils are healthier than their processed counterparts because they are extracted using cold temperatures and without the use of solvents or chemicals. The extraction process preserves the natural nutrients in the oil and removes any trace of toxic substances.
Cold Pressed Let’sLive Oils
Let’sLive cold-pressed oils are extracted from produce that is cultivated using traditional methods. Currently, we have 3 oils: Coconut, Groundnut, and Sesame oils.
Try our wonderful oils today. Order the Oil of your choice here
Let’sLive is a social empowerment enterprise committed to enhancing and improving the livelihoods of tribal and farming communities. We work directly with small-scale farmers so that our customers can get access to products that are natural, pristine, and picked from the lap of nature. We encourage and provide advice for practicing ethical farming and eco-friendly methods to all those who partner with us.
At Let'sLive we are passionate about bringing 100% all-natural and healthy products directly from the farming and tribal communities to your doorstep like Pure Raw Honey, Traditional varieties of rice, etc. We want our consumers to enjoy and have direct access to products that are pristine and picked directly from the lap of nature. The mandates by which we operate are:
* Value every life around us by encouraging ethical farming
* Leverage local knowledge and promote legacy harvesting practices with high hygienic standards
* No preservatives or artificial processing on any of our products
* Each product can be traced to its origins and the people involved in its making
* Educate consumers on the importance of consuming rich and natural local produce
To know more about us read here