Uses of Coconut Oil in different ways
Coconut oil is a versatile ingredient with many uses. It has been used for centuries in many cultures, and its popularity has grown in recent years due to its health benefits. From cooking to beauty care, coconut oil can be used in a variety of ways.
Coconut oil is made up of mostly saturated fats, but it also contains a small amount of unsaturated fats. It has unique properties that have made it a popular choice for cooking and beauty care.
Coconut oil is rich in healthy fats and antioxidants that can help improve skin health and reduce inflammation. It also contains lauric acid, which has antimicrobial properties that can help fight off bacteria and viruses.
Some of the benefits of coconut oil are:-
- It has a high smoke point, which means it can be used to cook at high temperatures without breaking down its nutritional value.
- It doesn’t leave behind harmful free radicals when heated, instead protecting against them with its antioxidant content.
- Coconut oil is also highly stable when exposed to oxygen in the air, unlike other oils that can become rancid.
- Coconut oil is high in lauric acid, caprylic acid & capric acid. Lauric acid is the most powerful antimicrobial agent known to man.
- Coconut oil also has a special property that could help you to be more mindful and aware of your thoughts and emotions: it increases cognitive ability. The brain's gray matter contains mitochondria, the structures that convert food into energy, which are the most metabolically active cells in the entire body.
- Coconut oil boosts mental performance through its ability to help increase mitochondrial function and promote cell growth.
Coconut oil can be used as a
- Hair conditioner
- Makeup remover
- An ingredient in homemade soaps and lotions.
In the kitchen, coconut oil can be used for baking or sautéing vegetables. It's also gaining popularity as an alternative to butter or margarine when making toast or other baked goods.
Coconut oil has a high smoke point which makes it perfect for deep-frying foods like French fries or tempura vegetables. Additionally, it's also great for cooking eggs.
Coconut oil can be used in place of butter in cooking. Choose a good quality coconut oil for cooking. Most baking recipes use either butter or an oil with a higher smoke point, such as vegetable (sunflower) oil, canola oil, or olive oil.
Coconut oil is versatile, so it can be used in place of other oils. It can also be mixed with other cooking oils to make a variety of different types of sauces and dips.
It's best to consume Coconut oil in moderation since it is high in saturated fats, which can be harmful when eaten over long periods.
Cold Pressed Let’sLive Oils
Let’sLive cold-pressed oils are extracted from produce that is cultivated using traditional methods. Currently, we have 3 oils: Coconut, Groundnut, and Sesame oils.
Try our wonderful oils today. Order the Oil of your choice here
Let’sLive is a social empowerment enterprise committed to enhancing and improving the livelihoods of tribal and farming communities. We work directly with small-scale farmers so that our customers can access products that are natural, pristine, and picked from the lap of nature. We encourage and provide advice for practicing ethical farming and eco-friendly methods to all those who partner with us.
At Let'sLive we are passionate about bringing 100% all-natural and healthy products directly from the farming and tribal communities to your doorstep like Pure Raw Honey, Traditional varieties of rice, etc. We want our consumers to enjoy and have direct access to products that are pristine and picked directly from the lap of nature. The mandates by which we operate are:
* Value every life around us by encouraging ethical farming
* Leverage local knowledge and promote legacy harvesting practices with high hygienic standards
* No preservatives or artificial processing on any of our products
* Each product can be traced to its origins and the people involved in its making
* Educate consumers on the importance of consuming rich and natural local produce
To know more about us read here