Honey O’ Honey!
Raw Honey, a thick golden liquid that is nutrient-rich and is packed with many vitamins and minerals. It contains many important bioactive plant compounds and antioxidants, such as flavonoids and phenolic acids. No wonder many nutritionists swear by it!
The only catch is that you should use honey that is minimally processed to keep the quality of honey intact. Our Let’sLive honey is unpasteurized, unprocessed, and without any form of preservatives. With just some basic filtration done at the source location, all the honey is packed and sent to you with all its goodness
Here are the 11 Amazing Benefits of Raw Honey!
- Immunity booster: Honey has a ton of antibacterial properties. This helps to improve the digestive system and boost immunity. It is also a powerhouse of antioxidants, which are very effective for the removal of free radicals from the body. Take a spoonful of honey and lemon juice to a cup of warm water every day in the morning. This will serve as a detox for your body
- Lowers cholesterol: Regular consumption of honey keeps your heart very healthy by reducing cholesterol levels. Raw honey increases polyphonic antioxidants in the blood which helps to prevent heart diseases
- Energy Booster: Remember that urge to drink sugary colas and coffee/tea? Instead try using honey in your tea, coffee or spread to it on a hot toast. Its natural sugars prevent fatigue during exercise. It is also proven to be good for improving stamina. The glucose in honey is absorbed by the body quickly, giving an immediate energy boost, while the fructose provides sustained energy since it is absorbed more slowly. Honey has also been found to keep levels of blood sugar fairly constant in comparison to other types of sugar
- Weight loss: If you consume Let’sLive Raw honey on a regular basis, it helps to control your appetite which in turn will make you regulate your food intake. Take a spoon of honey before going to bed, the body will burn more fat during those early hours of sleep. It will be best to replace sugar in all your coffee/tea with Raw honey
- Glowing Skin: Honey is an excellent moisturizer and works wonders on any type of skin. You can use it to soften up your knees, elbows, even chapped lips. During the winter months, just rub some raw honey with turmeric onto your face and wash off after 30 minutes. You can even create a moisturising scrub - all you need to do is add some sugar and magic! It works as a natural exfoliator. You are all set for a glowing and fabulous skin!
- Silky hair: Due to its moisturizing properties, Raw Honey acts as a natural moisturizer for your hair and the scalp. Add a teaspoon of honey with olive/coconut oil to your scalp. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo after 20mins. This treatment will leave you with silk smoothy hair without stripping away any natural oils
- Heal wounds & Burns: Raw honey is used in medical settings to treat wounds and burns because it’s been found to be an effective germ killer and also aids in tissue regeneration. Studies show that raw honey can boost healing time and reduce infection
- Natural Allergy reliever: During seasonal allergies, many get affected with pollen causing teary eyes, runny nose and headaches. Raw honey contains some of the same pollens that cause these allergic reactions. But the pollen found in raw honey is at relatively low levels. In addition, raw honey contains various beneficial enzymes, vitamins and minerals. In this harmonious
- Cure for cough/cold: On those off days when you feel congestion with cold/cough, honey can be used as a good decongestant. Honey not only soothes the throat but also kills bacteria which cause the infection. Take a spoonful of Let’sLive Raw honey with a pinch of turmeric, mix both in warm water and take it morning and evening. You will surely notice the difference!
- Sleep inducer: On those awful nights when you are just unable to fall asleep, try taking a teaspoon of honey in a glass of hot milk! Honey releases serotonin (a neurotransmitter that improves your mood), and “the body converts serotonin into melatonin ( regulates sleep ). You can even have honey with some green tea for the same effectcombination, over time and with repeated exposure, some people become less sensitive to the pollen and therefore experience less severe seasonal allergies.
Raw Honey - Let’sLive Products
Let’sLive Raw honey comes in 2 varieties: Wild Raw Honey and Raw Farm Honey. Both these varieties are 100% pure and raw procured after curating them carefully. Each batch of Raw honey is tested for its purity before listing them for sale
Shop Let’sLive Raw Honey
We wish to educate our customers that the Raw honey purchased from Let’sLive is 100% raw and free from preservatives. The honey is packed as received and sent to you in a carefully packed eco friendly packaging. Raw honey has a long shelf life and will not get spoilt. It does not need any refrigeration. After sitting long it can crystallize ( which is a sign of purity) which will melt if the bottle is kept in a bowl of warm water.
Let’sLive is a social empowerment enterprise committed to enhancing and improving the livelihoods of tribal and farming communities. We work directly with small-scale farmers so that our customers can get access to products that are natural, pristine, and picked from the lap of nature. We encourage and provide advice for practicing ethical farming and eco-friendly methods to all those who partner with us.
At Let'sLive we are passionate about bringing in 100% all-natural and healthy products directly from the farming and tribal communities to your doorstep like Pure Raw Honey, Traditional varieties of rice, etc. We want our consumers to enjoy and have direct access to the products that are pristine and picked directly from the lap of nature. The mandates by which we operate are:
* Value every life around us by encouraging ethical farming
* Leverage local knowledge and promote legacy harvesting practices with high hygienic standards
* No preservatives or artificial processing on any of our products
* Each product can be traced back to its origins and the people involved in its making
* Educate consumers on the importance of consuming rich and natural local produce