Sesame oil is more popular as a cooking oil but did you know it is equally effective for gaining healthy and glowing skin?
For those looking to get rid of chemical laden creams, Sesame oil is a wonderful natural substitute. Due to some unique properties of Sesame oil, a topical application of the same gives a natural finish and suppleness to our skin.
What makes Sesame oil so special?
Sesame oil is power packed with many nutrients that make it unique for our skin. Apart from mono and poly unsaturated fats ( linoleic, oleic, palmitic and stearic) it contains omega 6 fatty acids, a host of antioxidants, Vitamins ( A, E, B1, B2 & B3), minerals (zinc, iron, magnesium, calcium) etc. All these put together make it a natural supplement for our skin.
All the above bestow some unique properties to Sesame oil as :
- Anti-Bacterial: Helps fight microbes and can heal wound burns
- Anti-Oxidant: It is one of the best natural oils that has the capacity to fight free radicals
- Anti-Inflammatory: Regular massage with this oil can help reduce inflammation and pains
Sesame oil is Non-comedogenic oil which means it does not clog skin pores. So it can be used liberally by even those prone to acne
Benefits of Sesame oil application
Let’s look at the benefits of Sesame oil for our skin in detail
- Reduce Swelling: Due to its anti inflammatory properties, Sesame oil is known to reduce swelling, redness and inflammation and is known to give immediate relief
- Fights skin damage: Its anti oxidant properties help fight free radicals which cause tissue damage in the skin. This also helps prevent ageing and leaves our skin looking young
- Fights bacteria: Known for its anti microbial properties, it fights microbes and prevents their spread
- Acne healer: Sesame oil with its anti bacterial properties is a good aid to heal acne, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads
Now that you know the immense benefits of Sesame oil on skin, there’s only one thing to do! Buy a bottle of pure cold pressed Let’sLive Sesame oil!
Let’sLive Sesame Oil:
Luxuriously Decadent with a nutty taste, Let’sLive Sesame oil is exquisite to behold. This sumptuous oil is cold-pressed from locally sourced native seeds that are Non-GMO. Holding to our core values, the seeds that we procure are cultivated and harvested using organic and traditional methods. Extreme care is taken during cold pressing the seeds to contain the heat and purity of the oil.
Let’sLive is a social empowerment enterprise committed to enhancing and improving the livelihoods of tribal and farming communities. We work directly with small-scale farmers so that our customers can get access to products that are natural, pristine, and picked from the lap of nature. We encourage and provide advice for practicing ethical farming and eco-friendly methods to all those who partner with us.At Let'sLive we are passionate about bringing in 100% all-natural and healthy products directly from the farming and tribal communities to your doorstep like Pure Raw Honey, Traditional varieties of rice, etc. We want our consumers to enjoy and have direct access to the products that are pristine and picked directly from the lap of nature. The mandates by which we operate are:
* Value every life around us by encouraging ethical farming
* Leverage local knowledge and promote legacy harvesting practices with high hygienic standards
* No preservatives or artificial processing on any of our products
* Each product can be traced to its origins and the people involved in its making
* Educate consumers on the importance of consuming rich and natural local produce