Coconut oil is one of the best-kept secrets for beautiful glowing skin! Our grandmothers and mothers would swear by it for their glowing skin textures!
The nutritional profile of Coconut oil is what makes it an elixir for skin treatments. Dry, flaky, itchy skin? Massage in some coconut oil. Want natural Sunscreen? Rub in a pinch of coconut oil. Want to moisturize and hydrate the skin, treat burns & inflammation? It's Coconut oil to the rescue. Winter, summer no matter the season, Coconut oil is for all seasons!
Let’s see how Coconut oil can treat the skin and why its called a miracle oil
- Treat chapped lips: The moisturizing properties of coconut oil can help reduce the chapping of lips and so can be used as a natural lip balm very safely
- Reduce under-eye bags: Regular application of Coconut oil on skin under the eyes can help reduce puffiness and dark under-eye rings through its regular usage
- Natural moisturizer: As mentioned previously, coconut oil has amazing moisturizing quality, leaving your skin feeling soft and supple.
- Heal cracks in feet: Rub in some coconut oil into the cracks in feet to heal them quickly
These are only some of the benefits of Coconut oil. It is truly an elixir for the skin since it can be used not only for beauty but also to treat skin conditions.
Let’sLive is a social empowerment enterprise committed to enhancing and improving the livelihoods of tribal and farming communities. We work directly with small-scale farmers so that our customers can get access to products that are natural, pristine, and picked from the lap of nature. We encourage and provide advice for practicing ethical farming and eco-friendly methods to all those who partner with us.At Let'sLive we are passionate about bringing in 100% all-natural and healthy products directly from the farming and tribal communities to your doorstep like Pure Raw Honey, Traditional varieties of rice, etc. We want our consumers to enjoy and have direct access to the products that are pristine and picked directly from the lap of nature. The mandates by which we operate are:
* Value every life around us by encouraging ethical farming
* Leverage local knowledge and promote legacy harvesting practices with high hygienic standards
* No preservatives or artificial processing on any of our products
* Each product can be traced back to its origins and the people involved in its making
* Educate consumers on the importance of consuming rich and natural local produce