7 practical ways of using Coconut oil
There is a reason why Coconut oil is becoming very popular nowadays! This miracle oil in a bottle can be used for everything from skin, hair, digestive issues, athlete’s foot, home cleaner etc!
What really makes this oil super special is that it’s super affordable— making it the most wallet-friendly all-in-one product yet. Seriously, it’s a beauty product, a household cleaner, and more. Check out these 7 ways to use coconut oil in your day-to-day life.
- As a Hair oil: Take few spoons of the oil and warm it. Take a small quantity of this lukewarm oil and apply it on the scalp uniformly all over. Using coconut oil for hair is probably one of the most popular uses. Applying coconut oil on hair prevents hair fall, gives it a glow, prevents scalp yeast infections and many more benefits! It can be also be used for styling, as a conditioner etc
- As a skin moisturizer: Take a small amount in your hands, rub it until it becomes liquid, then spread all over your face. Allow it to absorb for a few moments, then wipe your face with a warm wet cloth. The same process applies when using coconut oil as a makeup remover. You can also put a small amount on a cotton ball or pad and use it to wipe your eye area clean. Applying on skin not only hydrates and moisturizes it but also acts as sunscreen, smooths the skin, minimizes wrinkles
- As a dental cleaner: Coconut oil is anti bacterial and is famously used for oil pulling. Take 2 teaspoons of this oil into your mouth and start swishing it without swallowing it for around 10 mins and spit it out. This method fights gum diseases and decreases plaque buildup
- As a toothpaste: Yep that’s right! Mix a pinch of cinnamon powder in coconut oil and rub it on your teeth. This literally works as a natural toothpaste
- As a household cleaner: Mix coconut oil with baking soda to form a paste that can be used on bathroom and kitchen grime. Spread it, wait around 10 minutes, and then scrub
- As a mosquito repeller: Topical application of coconut oil can repel mosquitoes as well as other bugs like flies, ticks, and bedbugs.
- As a remedy for Digestive issues: Reap the benefits of coconut oil for healing a leaky gut and more by taking up to 10 mL of coconut oil 2 to 3 times a day for up to 12 weeks. You can add coconut oil to your food or take supplements. It can also help to reduce bloating and symptoms of IBS
With so many benefits and uses for Coconut oil, all that remains is to get it from Let’sLive! Why wait? Order your bottle of Coconut oil today!
Let’sLive is a social empowerment enterprise committed to enhancing and improving the livelihoods of tribal and farming communities. We work directly with small-scale farmers so that our customers can get access to products that are natural, pristine, and picked from the lap of nature. We encourage and provide advice for practicing ethical farming and eco-friendly methods to all those who partner with us.
At Let'sLive we are passionate about bringing in 100% all-natural and healthy products directly from the farming and tribal communities to your doorstep like Pure Raw Honey, Traditional varieties of rice, etc. We want our consumers to enjoy and have direct access to the products that are pristine and picked directly from the lap of nature. The mandates by which we operate are:
* Value every life around us by encouraging ethical farming
* Leverage local knowledge and promote legacy harvesting practices with high hygienic standards
* No preservatives or artificial processing on any of our products
* Each product can be traced back to its origins and the people involved in its making
* Educate consumers on the importance of consuming rich and natural local produce